Monday, September 22, 2008

Crap shoot

I've been up all night thinking about how much I would like to change jobs.

Luckily, this isn't as remote a possibility as it could be...in a few days I'll be interviewing for another job. I'm feeling a little antsy as the day approaches and am struggling with myself to not tender my resignation at my current position.

I have another job that could tide me over until I land the new job (hopefully) or find something in yet another place.

I'm feeling a little overconfident and impulsive as I approach this fork in the road.

I wonder if I'm sabotaging myself.

c.anna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY CRYSTAL,
I hope you find what you're looking for. I'll miss you but you are thinking of the jobs best suiting you. I hope you don't feel bad about it!

your friend,
peej