Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Answer

I am told that as a believer in Christ, I am to always give a kind and respectful answer to those who would ask me about my faith in him, and frankly, I don't know what answer I would give.

I can’t find a statement of faith that is good enough, mighty enough, moving enough, big enough to tell the things God has done for me.

I would have to say that being able to talk to him about any old thing be it a problem or be it thanksgiving or be it a mix up of little comments, has been the best thing about having faith and has helped me to cope with all sorts of challenges - even stayed my hand in suicidal moments.

That then, is my kind and respectful answer.

‘By praying to Him, I find the strength to go on in spite of many adversities.’

c.anna

No comments: