Sunday, March 22, 2009

distraction

For the last couple of weeks I've been enjoying good feelings toward the Lord and his word and I've been revelling in each newly recognized blessing that has been poured out onto me.

I was feeling pretty special, and then, pride got me. And pride comes before a fall - in other words my eyes were more interested in looking at the changes in me, than they were at beholding the beauty of the Lord and I crashed.

Now I'm wallowing in irritability and disappointment.

I thank the Lord that he has helped me to see my error and I know that he will help me out of this place yet again and he will be my patient and kind shepherd once more.

c.anna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crystal,

The Lord loves you and me through the bad times and good ones. I make mistakes but I humbly ask God to help me to correct things and for him to stay close.

"We are not saints"
PJ